Saturday, April 21, 2012

A little bit of retail therapy :o)

I finally got to call in to my local patchwork store yesterday … after over a week’s absence!!! Yep, that’s how it’s been around here lately, I’ve hardly even had time to shop lol!!!
Here’s what I bought … some more Pam Kitty goodness…April 2012 083 …… oh and zips and trims and ribbons and even cute little scissor buttons – a bit hard to see them, they’re on the blue fabric on the left.  I think that blue floral one is my fave from the Pam Kitty range. Well, today anyway lol.
I also bought some pretties on my travels last week. One of the fabulous shops I called in to was Patchwork Angel … I just couldn’t resist these fabrics…April 2012 084I’m working on a kids’ version of my “Dear Diary” pattern and I fell in love with these.
What are you working on??
Have a fabulous weekend, I’m off to sew :o).

10 comments:

shez said...

lovely buys Joy,gorgeous fabric.xx

Fiona said...

such pretty fabrics.. have a lovely stitching weekend.... I think I need to do a bit of sorting out here...
Hugz

Roseanne said...

Love the fabric so very pritty.

Terry said...

Those fabrics are so pretty Joy! I love that shade of blue! :0)

Chris H said...

OOOO gorgeous fabrics!

Melody said...

Lots of lovely fabrics - what fun.

Marilyn said...

Lovely goodies Joy. Those in the last pic will make a gorgeous kids dear diary.
Hugs xx

Carmen y Prady said...

Hola, nos ha encantado tu blog, somos dos amigas a las que nos encanta el patchwork, y todo tipo de labores, nos hacemos seguidoras tuyas. Esperamos que nos visites en nuestro blog. Te ponemos la dirección, por si te apetece visitarnos: http://locasporelpatchwork.blogspot.com y se llama Las cosas de Pili y Mili.
Un beso desde Valencia, España

Maddy said...

Lovely fabrics Joy.

I am sure what ever you make will be gawjus.....as always.

Michelle May said...

wonderful buys!
Takes me an hour to get to the nearest shop. Another one near me is closing. So sad!