Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas pressies ... 'to' and 'from' :o).

I'm having a great December!!! Look what arrived in the mail for me from Norway!!!This was from Laila, my Secret Angel. Thanks so much Laila ........ I've never done a Tilda stitchery before, it's absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to start it :o)!!!!!

I've been busy making some rather last minute gifts for Christmas. The first one I finished just the other night and it's a little make-up bag for my Mum ...I can't believe I've even put a zip in it!!! After all of those zipper pouches I've made I think you can see I'm no longer "zipperphobic" :o)!!! I love the fabrics in this and Mum loves red so I'm hoping she'll be pleased with it. I've filled it with nail polishes and nail care products for her for Christmas.

I've also been busy finishing the stitchery to go on the pocket of the bag for my MIL.... Now I just have to make the bag LOL. That's today's job!!! I've done all of this with the help of my little friend Olly ....... here he is overseeing my work LOL. He's so cute :o).

I'm off to make a bag ....................

Hugs,

Joy :o)

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I just love the red bag...what a great design!

Unknown said...

Love the little red bag. That's a great idea filling it with nail polish etc.

You are one busy lady!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Joy! I did the bag filled with goodies for pressies a couple of years ago, but with handbags and put lipgloss, tissues, pen, notepad, lollies - all those handbag 'must haves'! Tee! Hee! Your Chair stitchery looks fantastic - can't wait to see it as part of a bag - lucky recipient!! I've got to encourage more of my friends and family to start stitching so I get some of these sorts of yummy Christmas pressies!! And there's our little living Christmas ornament - Ollie is a heart breaker!! I can see an ongoing saga of the Adventures of Ollie!! Tee! Hee! Hee! Bear Hugs! KRIS

wonderwoman said...

i love your little red bag its just gorgeous - you have a very lucky mum!!!
xxx

Tracy said...

I love your Mum's little bag. And I adore the Cinderberry Stitches projects on the top of your blog. I'd recognise Natalie's designs anywhere!