Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monkey see, Monkey do!!!

Can you guess what I did today?????
First I played with HRH Sophie for a while, she really didn't want to but I perservered!!!
Then I did a bit of stitching .........Sorted through my fabrics to find some pretties for my next project .......Helped do some very important calculating and computing stuff .........Then I did a bit of blogging :o) .................This post was brought to you by .............. "Lily" :o). She's my first finish for July!!!!!I made her from a pattern by Funky Friends Factory . They call him "Mitch", but because I did a lady version we've called her "Lily" :o). My friend Lyn made one too, I'll try to get a piccy of them both together when hers is finished too.
Isn't she a cutie!!!??!!

Nearly finished Dragonflight 2 ..... piccies tomorrow :o)!!!

8 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Joy you make me laugh....but I do love your monkey Lily :) She is very clever too doing all those things :)

Julie said...

LOL. loving the look on sophie's face!
julie x

Terry said...

What a cute monkey! And congrats on your first finish for July! :0)

Unknown said...

I love Lily! She is adorable!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

Lily sure is cute! Nice job!

Julia said...

Lily is too cute...love her!
Julia ♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy, love lily...so cute.....what did you make her out of....hugs lyn

Khris said...

I LOVE the look on your kitties face....how dare that Lily sit on my chair!!! Hugs Khris