Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I love this pattern!!!!

Those of you who’ve been reading my blog for a while would know that I simply LOVE this pattern……June 2010 063 Gawjus Cath Baynes from Willow Valley Store has taken the fear out of zippers for me with this adorable little pouch design. I’ve made LOADS of these handy little guys and this week I’ve made yet another, this one is a little ‘thank you’ for a lovely lady from my quilt group who lent me a fabulous book :o) …..June 2010 069Honestly, you can whip up one of these in an hour or so …. so easy peasy :o). Oooh, I might make some of these for my "Early Bird Christmas" gifties!!! This gives me 2 finishes for June now – YAY :o)!!!

8 comments:

Bec said...

This IS a fantastic pattern! Cath is fantastic too and she has some lovely patterns, a pity we don't see her stuff in shops so much....
Hehehe so your giving away what everyone is getting for Christmas....LOL

Dawn said...

Oh Joy you have definately mastered the zipper pouch... and I am blessed, he he, cos I have a delightful one next to my bed that you made me...just gorgeous.. I keep my Bible in it....
Hugs Dawn x x

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Oh hon, I am SOOOOO zipperphobic!! But would you believe that Blossom's Home Ec project is a pencil case made almost entirely of zippers and she is not daunted at all??!!
Love ya!
Hugs
Jen
xxxx

Maria said...

What two finishes already!! Well done.

Love the little pouch.

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

I've made some of these and they are great. Good idea for the Early Bird Christmas. I think I will put it on my list too. Thanks for reminding me.

Teresa said...

This looks lovely Joy... will have to look into this pattern for sure xx

wonderwoman said...

being the very proud owner of a lovely zipper pouch from you i would certainly say you have it cracked!!!

xx

StitchinByTheLake said...

I'm deathly afraid of zippers! I've not seen this pattern but it looks great. blessings, marlene