Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here’s the Caddy pattern :o)

Thank you all for your patience, I’ve been busy typing madly to get this pattern ready for you all and I’m pleased to say……

IT’S DONE :o)!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Stitchin’ Caddy by JoyPatch ©

Stitchin' Caddy

If you’d like to make some of these caddies for the quilters who have lost so much in these awful floods – or even just for yourself - then please make a donation of at least $5 to

THE PREMIER’S FLOOD APPEAL

then all you have to do is send me your receipt number (and your email address) and I’ll be happy to send your PDF pattern of my “Stitchin’ Caddy by JoyPatch ©” to you.

We Nutters will be sending “New Beginnings” kits all over Queensland, so if you’d like to donate any that you’ve made then please email Jenny at

jennyofelefantz at bigpond dot com

and she’ll let you know where you can send them.

If you’ve missed the post on what we girls from Among the Gumtrees would like to put into our New Beginnings kits then please click the link and take a peek.

8 comments:

Oh Sew Addicted said...

Thanks Joy! I just made my donation and sent you an email. I want to make a few of the stitching kits to send to Jenny for distribution to those in need. Thanks for designing the pattern! I love it!
carla louise
www.ohsewaddicted.com

Allie said...

Joy it's just gorgeous!!!!!!!! What a beautiful creation and a lovely thing to do.

Dawn said...

Thanks Sweet Joy..I can't wait to make some.... sent my reciept to your email Darl... Hugs Dawn x x

Pip said...

I've just emailed my receipt number to you, and then I'll be all set to sew this weekend.

ozjane said...

Am just about to email a receipt number to you. Thank you for your hard work. Vikki sent me....and you both prompted me to finally get round to actually donating...nothing like procrastination.
Blessings.

Wendyb said...

it's taken me a couple of days to get back to you too sweety, (darn job!!!) but I'm off to make my donation and then I'll email details....
love and hugs
XXX Wendy :O)

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hello sweetheart!!!
Will email you my receipt details sweetie - thank you for offering up your design - it is as GAWJUS as you are!!!!
Loves ya darlin'!
Vikki xoxo

SheilaC said...

Thank you so much for your generosity! I emailed you

SheilaC