Most of you would know about the Auctions for the Flood Appeal being organised by Toni of Make it Perfect. Well I just couldn’t wait to be involved in something so fabulous that’s bound to make lots of much needed $$$$ for the Premier’s Flood Appeal. So …… I’m offering a complete kit to make one of my latest designs “Teatime Tabletopper”.The table topper is about 42” x 32” when complete. Although the kit I’m offering is still made up with the beautiful “Martinique” fabrics – like the original one I made - there is a slight difference in that the red parts in the picture above are green in this kit … but don’t worry, all the fabrics match in together beautifully :o).
Altogether there is a total of more than 3m of fabric plus the batting – and of course the JoyPatch “Teatime Tabletopper” pattern - so to complete this project all you’ll need to supply is the sewing machine and the thread lol!!!
All of the money from the winning bid on this item will go to the Premier’s Flood Appeal.
I’ll start the bidding at $50.00 (AUS)
Here’s what you have to do…
1. Place your bid by leaving a comment on this post with the bid amount and your email address please
2. Postage is to be paid separately. For within Australia it’s FREE and about $35 international – I’ll let you know the exact amount to your particular country.
3. The Auction will start NOW and will END midnight Monday 24th January
4. I will notify the winner at close of Auction
5. Winner will pay direct to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
6. Once proof of payment has been received the Kit will be posted out to you.
7. Please ensure that you leave an email address so that I can contact you if you should you be the winning bidder.
Good luck and happy bidding!!!