Friday, June 3, 2011

Things We Love Block # 10

First up I do apologise for being late with this block!! I know there are a lot of you doing this gawjus BOM and I had intended to have this last one up for you sooner – but here it is – better late than never :o)!!
Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to stitch this one up yet, but it is something I’ll be doing soon as one of my favourite pastimes in Winter is to sit by the fire and stitch!! I’ve called this one “Home and Hearth” Things we love 10 Our fireplace isn’t quite like this one though, we have a combustion stove - but it’s still lovely and toasty on the cold Winter evenings. Yes, even in Queensland the nights are chilly at this time of year ;o)!!!
So if you’d like to download this stitchery you can find the link
I’m really looking forward to seeing the gawjus creations you have made from these stitcheries!!
Happy Stitching everyone!!!!!

13 comments:

Allie said...

OH darling girl it's just lovely - and while I stitch it I'll think of you sitting by your cozy fire, stitching away too! Thank you!

Penny said...

Thanks Joy!

Dawn said...

thanks Gawjus Joy...I love it and it's so you...ooh can't wait to stitch this too.
Hugs Dawn x x x

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Oh Ethel, it's just gawjus! Perfect piccy for the winter months too. :-)
Hugs
Jen
xxx

Iris-Julimond said...

Thanks for this lovely block, but i have to get a member of facebook to download?

If i save the picture, is it the right size ?

Greetings from Germany

Iris-Julimond

Vicki ♥ said...

How do you download it Joy? I dont want to log in to Facebook to do it. hugs Vicki xxx

Sew Useful Designs said...

Darling you are a beatiful illustrator! I wish I had half your talent! (See I'm not greedy - I didn't wish for it all!) *giggle*

It's that time of year for snuggling isn't it? Love your block!

Hugs sweetie!!!!
Vikki xoxooxoxox

vernagrace said...

It's beautiful Joy. I love stitching by the fire, too!

Wendyb said...

OOooooo...the brain is ticking....lots of thoughts of what to make with this you gawjus thing you!
Thanks sweetness.....just makes me all warm and toasty!
gooey sugary hugs
XXXX Wendy :O)

Stitches said...

cute block but I can't figure out how to download it, even after I log in to Facebook..does anyone have any suggestions here?

Iris-Julimond said...

Hi "Stitches"
I am not a member of facebook, so i have to miss this download. No chance to download it.
Greets from Germany

Iris

GeeGee said...

Cute block. I was able to download but it came out very small,3 x 3 1/2 inches. Is that the corret size? If not how do I get it to print larger? Thanks.

Lynette said...

What a sweet BOM! (ran across your blog surfing from Em's, I believe it was - hope you don't mind if I explore some more)

Hey, I'd be honored if you would like to link this post up on my BOMs AWAY feature. Just a weekly spot to motivate ourselves by sharing what we're working on by way of monthly projects. :)

http://whatahootquilts.blogspot.com/2011/06/boms-away-monday-4.html