Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cinderberry Stitches Christmas bags

I won a gorgeous pattern from Honeysuckle Cottage a few weeks ago and I though I'd make up some of these pretty bags for some gifts I have for friends. They are really quick and easy to put together ... so who knows, I might make some more!!!!! :o) They are designed by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches and these are just 2 of the bags you can make from the pattern.

Don't forget to leave a comment on the previous post to be in the running to win my "Old Fashioned Favourites" pattern!!!

Take care....

Hugs,

Joy :o)

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, I love the fabrics you used! Mine looks so much more subdued since I used muted colors...I'm going to have to do another one in a bright colorway!

Mary Anne Drury said...

Hi Joy!

Those bags are GREAT !!! (and so is your blog!)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your nice comments about my scarf (even though you're probably sweating just looking at it!!)

Jeanette said...

Great bags Joy. May have to buy that pattern myself as they look so cute. :)

wonderwoman said...

i just love how you say they were quick to make - not for me!!! they are absolutely gorgeous, i love them! and the fabric is perfect.

xxxx

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Joy! These little bags turned out BEAUTIFULLY - well done! I love red spotty fabric, OK, most spotty fabric!! And giant ric rac is fabulous - used some today to finish off a swap item! Lucky friends to recieve this gifties - have fun stitching more! Bear Hugs! KRIS

SewAmy said...

love those bags. the red and white!!! love it. What great gifts.

Christine said...

Very cute. Love the red and white combination.
Christine