Friday, July 16, 2010

Slow innernets = More sewing :o)

My DH recently bought an Ipod touch. This is an amazing little gadget that can connect up to the innernets and keep him amused for hours. However. The stuff he’s been playing on has taken up buckets of downloads and so now we’re on ‘go slow’ … dial up speed, and it’s taking ages for the simplest thing to be done on the ‘puter any more he he he. So, for the next 10 days I’m guessing there will be a lot more stitching than ‘putering going on in this house lol.

Here’s what I’ve been up to these past few days – another Sewing Caddy set!!! This one is in “Mill House Inn” by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda – July 2010 081Oh I just LOVE those fabrics :o) …. July 2010 082 And I’ve also been making a store sample of my “Slice ‘n’ Dice” quilt in the GAWJUS “Martinique” range by 3 Sisters for Moda – July 2010 096Isn’t it just divine!!??! I’m quilting the blocks at the moment (it’s quilt-as-you-go) - so I’ll show you more when it’s looking more like a quilt lol.

Have a great weekend …. I’ll be spending most of mine with my Janome he he he.

21 comments:

Julie said...

Those ipods and iphones are nifty devices aren't they. If you have an ABN enquire about combining your phone and internet on a business plan, data is cheaper.

Jo in TAS said...

Where can I purchase this pattern from? It's so gorgeous!!

Terry said...

Very pretty! Have fun with your sewing! :0)

Sherri said...

Love everything! Those bags out of Mill House Inn look so fun!

Dawn said...

oh this looks so good too Joy... hope the 'putr probs go soon... and hubby leaves some for you too... he he
hugs Dawn x x x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Joy....

Cattinka said...

How nice to see lots of stitching. As long as you get around to showing us what you stitched, I don´t mind your computer beeing slow!
KATRIN W.

BubzRugz said...

You are right - the colours are beautiful...... happy stitching..... Hugz

Sheila said...

This set is gorgeous too. I hope you are going tobe selling the chart (in PDF) very very soon :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wonderwoman said...

it all looks so gorgeous! i think your innernet is catching - mine is sooo slow i have time to make a cuppa between reading blogs!!!


xxx

Micki said...

Your sewing caddy is so pretty...your work is always so nice!
Micki

Narelle said...

Beautiful sewing!
Have fun with Janome :-)

Allie said...

LOVE your sewing caddy - and your blocks! It's good to spend time with your machine, isn't it? *G*

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi Joy,
I know where you are coming from, my DH did the same thing to me...I could barely get the computer to go to my fave blogs...drove me crazy bring in computer purgatory LOL
BTW love the stuff you've made...
Hus, Sharon

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
quiltinbysea said...

Beautiful stitching again Joy,love the fabrics. It's so nice to be able to fall back on Janome when all the download time has been gobbled up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nanette Merrill said...

Cute stuff Joy. You always have fun things.

Cath Ü said...

Oh I know how you felt...Same happened to us last month.... due to our teenage daughter... so good to be back up to speed again....

Cath's Blog
Cath Ü

Bec said...

A beautiful sewing set Joy! Such pretty fabrics too...