Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bittersweet

On the one hand it's been just fabulous to have the whole family together for a bbq brekky this morning ... but the reason behind it definitely makes my heart ache just a little. You see my DD1 and her partner Luke are off to UK again. This time for about 2 maybe even 3 years. It's going to be tough having them so far away but we coped last time, and we'll cope again ;o). I think this time though we'll have to save our pennies to visit them!!! She'll be back in February for her friend Brooke's wedding so we will get to see her in a few months.

DD2 and I decided we wanted to do something spesh for them before they go so we made these fabulous cupcakes for them ... all in different flavours and colours {{note the green & gold on the far right ;o)!!!}}. I won't even begin to tell you what the kitchen looked like after all that [[eeek!!!]] ... but it doesn't matter ... we had such FUN :o) !!!!... awww, my gorgeous DD2 ... oh, and the cupcakes are gorgeous too :o)!!!

Talk soon ....

cheers,

Joy :o)



No comments: