Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Cured (I think) :o) ...

Nope, not the dreaded lurgie, in fact nothing sinister at all ...... I'm pretty sure I'm not zipperphobic any more!!! Look what I made ......Then I got to feeling really clever and tried the next one ....Today I'm going to make the circle ... then I'm going to have to shop for more zippers!!! Never thought I'd be doing that LOL. Guess what everyone I know is getting for Christmas!!?!!? All thanks must go to Catherine at Willow Valley Store for her "Zipperphobia" pattern!!! Catherine you have another convert :o).
Don't forget my first giveaway on my previous post ...... what's in your handbag????? You have until Sunday to tell me :o).
Bye for now ... take care,
Joy :o)


2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Well look at you go. Dont ya just love Cath over there? She's great. Love your new bags. And now your moving on the circles huh?? LOLOL!! That sounded funny.

julia said...

Hi Joy,
congrats on your cured zipperphobia (I'm still phobic but I haven't had the chance to get the pattern by the gorgeous Cathi)...well done!
Hugs, Julia