Monday, September 8, 2008

Surprise!!!

I was chuffed to bits to find this in the mailbox when I got home from my quilting group today!!!
It's all the way from NORWAY!!! And I think (hope) it might be from my Stitcher's Angel!!??!!!

Oh it is!! It is!!! How fabulous :o). What lovely pressies I have. I have a selection of the sweetest buttons, a handmade brooch and a most wonderful needlecase. The stitching on the little needlecase is exquisite!!! If you could only see how teeny tiny the stitches are. Such beautiful work. And when I turned this delightful piece over ... there's me!!!! In the teeniest tiniest chain stitch is my name :o). My Angel is so clever!!! Thank you soooo much, I'm simply delighted.

I've finished making my first Stitcher's Angel gift and I'll be posting it tomorrow, it's going via Air Mail, but that's all I'm saying ;o). This is such fun!!!

Cheers,

Joy :o)

No comments: