Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stitching Chair

I just popped over to Leanne's House blog and she is doing a gorgeous new stitchery and has asked to see our favourite stitching chair. Well this is mine ... it's soft and oooh soooo comfy. The lamp is in the right spot and there's room for my overhead lamp too. I have the window behind me for light if I'm stitching during the day and the coffee table is just in front so that I can put my feet up - or grab my cuppa ;o)!!! Aaaah ....... luxury!!! :o) Goodness, and I just noticed I'm surrounded by Bronwyn Hayes stitchies ... how funny. It's not shown on the piccy but there's also a quilt from one of her patterns on the wall too ........ LOL, doyathink I'm a fan????? :o)
I'm looking forward to seeing where other stitchers like to sew :o).

Take care ....

Joy :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Joy..saw your comment on Leanne Beasley's blog thought I'd pop on over & say HI.
see you soon
cheers
maree

Janellybelly said...

That looks like a very comfy chair for stitching in *vbg*
Janelle xx

Samantha said...

I have a favorite spot on the sofa where I do my stitching- even though I try to flip the cushions often, there is still a dent there from my *behind* being there so much!

Unknown said...

I need to work on improving the space where I sew. My chair has seen better years and now that I'm older, the lighting needs to be kicked up a notch or two! LOL