Saturday, September 13, 2008

Redlands Spring Quilt Show Fun!!!

Went to the Redlands Quilt show yesterday ... lots of fabulous quilts on show, soooo much talent!!! I always come out of those shows totally awestruck and realising how much I still have to learn. I was a bit chuffed to see that someone had entered a wallhanging from one of my patterns though :o). It's not a great shot as I didn't have my trusty camera with me and I had to take the piccy on my phone!!! It was beautifully made by Genevieve Hilton.There were some stalls with stuff to buy so I had to get me some treasures!!! I found these and thought they'd be fabulous for my polka dot/ric rac swap pressy. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to make yet, but these were irresistable!!!
Here's a pic of the wall hanging that got a first prize!!! Impressive :o)!!! It's by Jenny Williams and she goes to the same quilt group as me so I was so happy for her!!!

Well I'm going to be very naughty and pop back to the show again this morning. DH took me yesterday and I spotted a few things I might like to buy but I didn't get them and as he's off to his Motor Bike riding lesson this morning - now's my chance ... tee hee ;o).

Take care,
Joy :o)

No comments: