Sunday, September 14, 2008

Uh Ohhh...

He he ... I went back to the show!!! I got some yummy fabrics and some delicious ric racs ... yes, some more ;o)!!!
... aren't they absolutely scrummy!!??! I can feel a bag coming on ... and a polka dot & rick rack swap pressie (shhh, it's a secret)!!!! I think I did very well ... who could resist these gorgeous displays???? .....
Buttons & Bows - Hi Chris!!!! Country Quilt Co. - Hi Suzanne!!!Quilt Essentials - Helloooooo ...... where's Claudia????

... And this is the display from the Star Sea Quilt group ... that's the group I go to every Monday!!! ...... Hi Margrit :o)!!! Hi Rayna :o) !!!

Lucky I managed to get there early before the rush :o). Now I'm getting excited for the October show!!!
Take care ......
Joy :o)

1 comment:

Bec said...

Thanks for sharing these stands with us, it's always lovely to see displays.
Bec xxx