Monday, November 23, 2009

Pretty Mail!!!

Look what came in the mail last week!!! There was a little bit of a mix up when i joined up for the Stitcher's Angel swap ~ lucky me, I got 2 Angels he he he. Well it was eventually all sorted and Helen rearranged things ... but Cory (my original Angel) wrote me an email saying she'd like to send me a gift anyway (how sweet is that!!!??) .... so we decided to do a little 'secret swap' of our own :o)!! Of course, when I was opening my gawjus goodies there was Sophie with a ringside seat ~ didn't want to miss a thing LOL!!! And look what I found when I opened the packages...........
How absolutely DELIGHTFUL is this!!!???!! This looks good enough to eat!!! My very own Cherry Pie pincushion ..... I LOVE it!!! Cory also sent me some sweet "Pin~cesses - dear little pins with sparkly beads on top to put in it .... too pretty :o)!!!
And equally adorable is this wonderful bed pocket ... I absolutely adore these colours and let me tell you .... Cory's stitching is just divine :o)!!
Cory I can't thank you enough, these gifts are so beautiful and I just LOVE them!!! Thank you SO much :o)!!! I can't show you what I sent to Cory cos I don't think she's received them yet ... ;o).

Now that my Secret Angel has received her gifties ... I can show you what I sent to her ... all the way to Spain!!! Some cute rosy cupcake patty cases, Country calendar and some sweet rosy tissues........... I also made a mug hug and coaster the same as the set I made in the mug hug swap recently~ because they were such fun to do ........
A rosy pouch to take along her stitching projects when she goes to class :o) ..........
and last of all this sewing bag made from a pattern by Lynette Anderson. I've been wanting to make this for a while and I'm so pleased with how it turned out, such a cute little bag with stitcheries front and back!!!
So glad Isi in Spain enjoyed her gifties :o)!!
A huge big thank you also to you Helen for all the hard work you put into making this swap such fun for us all!!!!!
I'll be back soon to show you what I bought on the weekend {{{Oh she's soooooo bee-yoo-tiful :o)}}}!! In the meantime don't forget to pop into our Among the Gumtrees Blog and checkout the new freebie, this week it's from the gawjus (and very clever) Fiona from Mother's Cupboard!!!

11 comments:

Lynette Anderson said...

Your sewing bag looks great, thanks for showing it.
Lynettex

Hazel said...

Lucky girl all the gifts are beautiful .

Jeanette said...

oh your gifts from Corey look great. Glad to hear that your Angel gifts arrived in Spain safely & such beautiful gifts too. Hugzz, Jeanette

Sew Useful Designs said...

Darling, how sweet is that cherry pie? Oh my!!! Cory is a darling isn't she?! And the gifties you have made are as darling as always! I always have a Lynette Anderson design on my 'to do' list! :-) And now I always have a Gum Tree Designer on my to do list! LOL...

Loves ya!!! Vikki xo

Needled Mom said...

Lucky you and lucky swap partner. All of the gifts are lovely!

Allie said...

Cherry pie pincushion - it looks good enough to eat!!! Lucky you getting such wonderful gifts, but then look at the wonderful gifts you sent - so so beautiful, Joy!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That is the sweetest pin cushion I ever saw!! I couldn't trust myself with it though - if I was hungry I might just take a bite! ;-)

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What fabulous gifties! I just LOVE that little cherry pie!

SewLindaAnn said...

Your blog this morning was such a treat!! Lovely gifts sent and received. I love Lynette's bag design. And thank you for the tutorial on the wallet!!!

Micki said...

Your angel package is wonderful, and what a lucky girl you are!Your sewing bag is just lovely!
Micki

ChitterChatterDesigns said...

So glad to have had you as my "Secret" secret angel! I really enjoyed making your pretty pink things! Keep in touch, -Cori