Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a great week it’s been!!!

First of all a great big thank you for all of your wonderful birthday wishes - you're all so lovely and you made me feel so spesh!!! I've had the best birthday ever!!!

Finally I can come clean!! I was sworn to secrecy ….. couldn’t tell a soul!!! My gawjus DD1 Tahlia has been here in Brissy with me all week :o)!!! She had to go to South Australia for work for a week then she flew up to Brisbane for a week which was great cos I got to spend my 50th birthday with her!!! We went to lunch at a lovely restaurant on the bay – and since it was such a lovely day we ate outside :o).October 10 072 But today she headed back to London ….

no tears though cos she’ll be back with her partner Luke for Christmas ….. YAY!!!!

Well I did manage 2 squeeze in 3 OPAM finishes for October …

Some little covered notebooks … perfect for gift giving and so easy to put together :o). My first projects on my new Rosie!!

Before I go I thought I’d show you a piccy – since it’s Halloween and all – of my gawjus DIL Alicia (right) and a couple of her friends all dressed up as vampires for a Halloween party30102010214 prettiest vampires I ever did see ;o).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you had your DD here for your Birthday as well...Boy bet you've been on such a High...now back to Earth Lady..lol.Xmas will be here before you know it...
cheers

Allie said...

WOW - how wonderful that you got to spend the week with your beautiful daughter!!! I think she'll enjoy Christmas more with you - London will be pretty cold, lol.
Love your notebooks and yes, very pretty vampires!

Vicki ♥ said...

How special was that for you to have your gorgeous daughter with you. Glad you had a beaut time and also glad your Rosie is a pleasure to use. hugs Vicki xxx

quiltinbysea said...

You had the bestest Birthday, will be hard to beat this one!
Wonderful to have your DD home with you for such a special day.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting. Sounds like a lovely week. The xmas cake is from WW Christmas cakes and puddings. Traditional Xmas cake. Charmaine

Aunty said...

What a great way to spend your 50th birthday.
What a wonderful pressie from your DH, you are so very lucky. Enjoy using Rosie.