Saturday, May 28, 2011

There’s a new girl in Blogland!!!

I’ve just spent a lovely day with my friend and we’ve finally gotten around to putting her blog together!!

Hooraaaaayyyyy :oD!!!

And I must say it’s looking pretty terrific, I’m sure you’ll enjoy what she has to say so please pop over and say “Hi” – I know she’d love to hear from you :o)!!

Here’s a glimpse of one of her lovely stitcheries …. this is one of my favourite prayers, I just might have to do this one myself ;o)!!Serenity_prayer_lowresand she also has lovely buttons to go with her designs too – but I’m sure loads of you are familiar with her gawjus work :o).

CLICK HERE TO VISIT NIKKI :o)

I’m off to sit by the fire and do some stitching …. it’s getting chilly these evenings!!!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

always great to help friends out.......

Wendyb said...

Yay....welcome to the bloggy family Nikki! Great job Joy....she picked a gawjus person to help her too!!!
XXXX big sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Allie said...

I'll pop on over - so good of you to help her, hon!