Saturday, April 21, 2012

A little bit of retail therapy :o)

I finally got to call in to my local patchwork store yesterday … after over a week’s absence!!! Yep, that’s how it’s been around here lately, I’ve hardly even had time to shop lol!!!
Here’s what I bought … some more Pam Kitty goodness…April 2012 083 …… oh and zips and trims and ribbons and even cute little scissor buttons – a bit hard to see them, they’re on the blue fabric on the left.  I think that blue floral one is my fave from the Pam Kitty range. Well, today anyway lol.
I also bought some pretties on my travels last week. One of the fabulous shops I called in to was Patchwork Angel … I just couldn’t resist these fabrics…April 2012 084I’m working on a kids’ version of my “Dear Diary” pattern and I fell in love with these.
What are you working on??
Have a fabulous weekend, I’m off to sew :o).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely buys Joy,gorgeous fabric.xx

Fiona said...

such pretty fabrics.. have a lovely stitching weekend.... I think I need to do a bit of sorting out here...
Hugz

Roseanne said...

Love the fabric so very pritty.

Terry said...

Those fabrics are so pretty Joy! I love that shade of blue! :0)

Chris H said...

OOOO gorgeous fabrics!

Melody said...

Lots of lovely fabrics - what fun.

Marilyn said...

Lovely goodies Joy. Those in the last pic will make a gorgeous kids dear diary.
Hugs xx

Carmen y Prady said...

Hola, nos ha encantado tu blog, somos dos amigas a las que nos encanta el patchwork, y todo tipo de labores, nos hacemos seguidoras tuyas. Esperamos que nos visites en nuestro blog. Te ponemos la dirección, por si te apetece visitarnos: http://locasporelpatchwork.blogspot.com y se llama Las cosas de Pili y Mili.
Un beso desde Valencia, España

Maddy said...

Lovely fabrics Joy.

I am sure what ever you make will be gawjus.....as always.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

wonderful buys!
Takes me an hour to get to the nearest shop. Another one near me is closing. So sad!