Saturday, December 19, 2009

JoyPatch Christmas Special No: 2!!

How's all your Chrissy shopping going??? Have you finished it yet??? I had a MOST successful day yesterday, big relief. One of the pressies I've had my eye on for my gawjus Bear had been sold and I had no idea what to get as an alternative .... but yesterday there it was, when I least expected it. It's like it was meant to be. I wish I could tell you more but I'm pretty sure Bear likes to have a peek at my blog every now and then and I don't want to spoil any surprises ;o).

Here's JoyPatch "Christmas Special" number 2 ~ "Handy Box Bag". I love this bag!! It folds down flat when it's not being used, but when you do need to fill it it'll stand up straight for you to put all your bits and bobs in ... and it holds LOTS of bits and bobs LOL!!!The reason it stands up so nice and straight for you is because I used "bag weight batting" instead of my usual favourite, cotton batting. It's a bit stiffer and it's fabulous for a firm sided bag, I think I'll be using it again ;o). It's 10 1/2" square with nice long handles for over your shoulders ... and you have 3 pockets on the inside and 1 lovely big button down one on the outside.
I'll be popping a different pattern on to my sidebar right up until Christmas, they're all PDF so I can email the pattern to you straight away with NO POSTAGE, YAY!!! They're all gonna be just $5 each!!!! That's less than half price!!!
So be sure to pop in each day to see which one's next on my sidebar :o)!!! And while you're at it, check out the fun Christmas links on our Among the Gumtrees blog too :o)!!!

4 comments:

trash said...

oh I love that bag!

Shopping all done now, school holidays have begun - woohoo! It's Christmas!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great bag Joy! Glad you've found the perfect present for Bear. I've got one present to go and I'm dreading the shopping centres *lol
toni xxx

SewLindaAnn said...

I love the bag Joy! I also love that I can order and pay thru PayPal and have a PDF file. It makes it so much easier to support the great work of people round the world!! Happy Holidays!!

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Joy! I love bags to have the stiffer batting -- I think it helps them to last longer too!