Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new Etsy Shop, High Tea and DH’s New Motorbike ~ Perhaps ;o)!

Well I’ve finally caught on and opened myself an Etsy Shop :o). So for all of you that might prefer to buy my PDF patterns with US dollars … this is just for you :o).

I’ve only got a few patterns listed at the moment but will be listing more in the very near future. To have a look at what’s there right now just click on the pic below, JoyPatch Etsy storeor on the button on my side bar.

It was my friend Valerie’s Birthday on Friday and to celebrate we (my “Friday Ladies”) all went out for High Tea.January 10 083 What a lovely treat to be spoiled with all the delicious goodies…..January 10 087

Isn’t the china tea set to die for??? I just love it!!!!January 10 098There were a few leftovers so my friend Kimmy took a “doggy bag” for her daughter …… January 10 103 I was going to have a doggy bag too, but I couldn’t get my stuff to fit in the little tray :o( ……….January 10 101 Even though I tried REALLY hard …………….January 10 102 We had such a fun morning together ….. we always do :o).

We went out yesterday morning just for a drive and to perhaps look at a few motorbikes for Darryl … we weren’t intending to buy one until he saw this …………….January 10 113 I’m afraid it was love at first sight … so now we’re just waiting on the formalities. Who’d have thought it ;o)??

Hope you’re having a lovely weekend!!!!

15 comments:

Janice said...

Aren't high teas the best. It all looked very civilized (until you tried to conceal a "doggy bag").
I bet your DH is so excited about his new toy. You'll both have a lot of fun, especially as you have good riding weather up your way (not sub zero winter mornings like down here) and some great roads to explore.

By Hoki Quilts said...

OMG that tea set is just beautiful, I can see why you would try to stash it in a doggy bag. Mind you, I'd be rather scared handling it, especially washing it, all those little bits look rather fragile. Next time take an Esky you can store more : )

Jeanette said...

The high tea looked lovely Joy. That china looked so gorgeous. Take a bigger bag next time. :). Nice bike, i can see why hubby loved it. Hugs, Jeanette

Dawn said...

Fun to be had by the looks of the photos Joy, and that China is gorgeous....fancy them giving you a small doggy bag...Lol.... Maotor bikes... umm we could maybe do a Wild Gals instead of Hogs.... he he
Love ya Dawn x x x

wonderwoman said...

what a lovely way to celebrate a birthday - high tea, looks brilliant - all those lovely cakes and the amazing china - such a treat!
lovin' the motorbike - can't wait to see hubby on it!!!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Etsy Store. Good luck with that....
Now High Tea looks fantastic...
You will have to take your own bigger doggy bag next time so you can "fit" all in.
Can't wait to see pics of you on the back of the bike. LOL!

Mistea said...

Yummy High Tea - beautiful tea set - can see why you wanted a souvenir! I have been using your Dec 26th design to make blocks for a block swap I am in - It is so much fun to work on. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the ETSY Shop! I love your quilts and have already placed my order. Thank you for making them available.

Allie said...

What a lovely tea! I think you need a bigger doggy bag, lol. Congrats on your etsy store! That bike looks lovely, I miss mine.

Sharon said...

What a lovely tea party you had. Pictures of your doggy bag are so funny! Do you plan to ride with DH on that motor? In years gone by I rode with my hubby but since the arthritic has gotten so bad haven't been able to ride. It is fun; I'm sure you will enjoy it. Be safe!!!
Sharon

Vicki ♥ said...

I cant believe that they only gave you a little doggie bag...The cheek of them hehehehe I did laugh and it is gawjus china :)
Mmmm...nice bike :) I am sure Darryl is going to have fun with that. Hugs
Vicki xoxoxox

Laila said...

Hi.
What a great tea party, sorry you got to small dog bag. You got a big dog--- don't you? ;-)
Hugs.

Cath Ü said...

High Tea look fantastic... shame about your left overs not fitting into the tray though... that would of looked lovely at your place... LOL

Nice bike...
Cath Ü

Cheryl said...

Oh you made me giggle...... :) Looks altogether civilized and what a happy bunch of 'high tea' girls you all are! Fun! Must be the season for it......
Cheryl xx

Micki said...

I love your teaset. I had a look at your Etsy shop and I love that Diamonds and Braid pattern. I will have to get that one.
Micki