Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seeya next year :o)!!

What a year it's been. One of the things I will remember 2008 for is that I started my JoyPatch website (it's been so exciting), I also started my blog just a few months ago too and have been lucky enough to "meet" some lovely fellow stitchers through both :o). I've really enjoyed getting to know a little bit about you all - and I've thoroughly enjoyed the swaps too ;o)!!!!!
I hope you all have a truly wonderful 2009 that brings you everything you could wish for :o)!!
Happy new year ....... and good health and happiness to you and yours :o).
See you in 2009!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Joy! There must have been a whole batch of us stitchers that started blogs this year - I started in February and a few other bloggy buddies began around then or a little before - think of all the blogiversaries we have to look forward to next year!! Enjoy the air con and the expedition on the water! Happy New Year Bear Hugs! KRIS

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!

wonderwoman said...

Hi Joy - a very Happy New Year to you and your lovely family! its been a huge pleasure to 'meet' you and long may it continue!
xxx

Kim said...

Happy New Year Joy. I really enjoy your blog. I like your website also. I even used my Christmas money and ordered two bags. Can't wait to get the patterns. There are so many nice people in this blogging community and so many stitchers and quilters. It is inspiring to look at all the websites.