Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Look what Alyssa and Fiona made!!!

Ages ago I put a tutorial on my sidebar for this little toiletries bag (it’s still there :o), over on the left hand side!!!) ……. 221) My Pink Toiletries bag … and last week I got an email from Alyssa showing me what she’d made using that tut’ ….go to 025 Isn’t it gorgeous!! And she has very cleverly lined it with “shower curtain”, what a fabulous idea Alyssa and thank you for sending me the piccies!!! Pop on over to her blog and you’ll see the “little sister” version she’s made to go with it too :o).

Fiona from Dragonfly crafts has also been a busy stitcher …… she’s made herself a “Where’s the Remote” from the free pattern you can find here. Looks SUPER Fiona, thanks so much for sending me the photos :o)OPAM '10 - February 007If you’ve made either of these projects, or perhaps any of my other freebies or tutorials, please send me a pic ~ I’d love to see them!!!

My next post I’ll be having a giveaway of my new pattern “Pretty Pleats”!!!! Don’t forget to pop back for that :o)!!!

10 comments:

Allie said...

Those are both lovely!!!!

Lurline said...

Lovely for you to receive feedback like this Joy!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Annie Bee said...

What clever stitchers there are out there. They are both beautiful

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Joy. Such a great pattern and the whole family LOVES it.

Sharon said...

What a dandy little bag! You ladies are just so smart and talented. Love to see all the goodies you can make.
Sharon

Micki said...

I love the bag..so pretty!

Micki

Jeni said...

just love the bag.....you must have felt great .....after seeing that someone had made your little bag ....well done joy

Sandi said...

Very cute little bags!

Ukka said...

Very nice bags Joy))) The design is fantastically beautiful)) and the job is fine )
Hugs,
Ukka

Cranberry Morning said...

I LOVE the bags, Joy, they're gorgeous! I'm a new blogger, and I don't even remember how I found you, but I'm glad I did. Thanks for the pretty photos.