Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where’s Amy’s remote???

I can’t believe how quick Amy is!!! Pop on over and visit her cos she’s finished her “Where’s the Remote” armchair caddy already and it’s GAWJUS!!! Here’s a sneaky peek ~ you’ll have to visit Amy’s blog to see the whole thing ;o). Picture_943 I love the fabric choices, they’re so cheerful. Congratulations Amy on getting it made so fast :o)!! If you'd like to make one too you can download the FREE PATTERN here!!! Has anyone else finished theirs yet??? I’d love to see them if you have :o)!!

Now normally when I buy fabric I’m drawn towards delicious pastels with irresistable rosy florally (is that even a word LOL??) patterns. Not this time though. Nope … this time I’ve got some orientals ready for my first Sashiko workshop.February 10 008 The workshop isn’t for a couple of weeks but I’m really looking forward to it so I popped down to my local patchwork store to grab what I needed. And how cool is the bag I got to put all my goodies in!!!??!February 10 014 Love my local patchwork store :o).

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'll have to check out Amy's remote project...and I love that bag!! How fun is that...remember no more housework this week!

Bec said...

Love the orientals and looking forward to hearing about your workshop. Very cool bag!
will be off to check out Amy's remote project.....

Annie Bee said...

How quick is Amy. Can't wait to see your Sashiko - my girlfriend was down on the weekend and she is doing the most gorgeous Shashiko and applique quilt.

Julie said...

I want that bag!!!!!!

Janice said...

Got to love that bag - nothing like advertising what you love doing.
Have fun with the Sashiko.

wonderwoman said...

those fabrics are lovely - can't wait to see the finished project!

xx

Cheryl said...

Yep, want one of them bags... did you buy it or was it a gifty with purchase?
Have fun with your workshop joyful Joy... you'll make it so much fun for the rest of girls in the class!
hugs Cheryl xxx

Allie said...

Dang Amy's quick, lol! Love your oriental fabrics, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag!

Cath Ü said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make at the class... always fun to see things in colours we wouldn't normally use.....
Cath Ü